Steiner Ranger Extreme 10x42
Based on the award-winning Ranger Pro hunting binoculars. Check out the specifications on these beauties!
The Ranger Extreme series was made for the ambitious hunter that expects a binocular to hunt as hard and as long as he does. You often get your best results at day's edge, when prey feed camouflaged by early sun or growing darkness. The light enhancing design of Ranger Extreme binoculars unlocks the shadows they hide in, giving you clear game-spotting vision in dim light. In full light, it lets you peer deeper in darkened woods, revealing sign and quarry that other hunters miss.
Ranger Extreme 10x42 features 10x magnification to judge points or mass at shooting distance and track game at long range, with brightness to weight performance nothing in its category can match.
Value and Performance is always the promise.
- STEINER High-Contrast-Optics provide bright, brilliant views, accurate colour and clear images with high contour sharpness for exceptional performance up to close range of 2 m.
- Fast-Close-Focus central focusing wheel requires minimal, stepless rotation for quick absolute sharpness from close-up to infinity- comfortable, easy to use.
XL field of view
- XL field of view ensures an overview of search and observations activities.
- Fast and reliable focusing even with thick gloves? No problem with the extra large focussing wheel on the Ranger Extreme series. You can rapidly and reliably focus even in cold weather conditions. The focussing wheel fits seamlessly into the progressive design of the Ranger Extreme models and thus combines function and modernity.
- Outstanding Ruggedness with durable polycarbonate Makrolon housing, Water Pressure Proofness to 3 m and the Nitrogen-Pressure-Filling into the optic against fogging up inside at temperature range between -20°C to +80°C. Non-slip NBR-Longlife rubber armour protection resists oil, acid or adverse weather. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
- Ergonomic Design with rubber armoured protruding controls providing comfortable and silent observations with effective sound absorption. Ergonomic pliable eyecups made of soft, skin-friendly and non-ageing silicone protect against incident light and draught. Simply to be folded down for use with eyeglasses. Thumb depressions for an excellent grip, even with gloves.
STEINER ClicLoc Strap Attachment
- ClicLoc-Strap Attachment System attaches and releases neck strap with instant, push-button ease, and keeps binoculars hanging straight and action-ready.
- High-end accessories with case, ClicLoc neoprene-carrying strap for instant, push-button ease, rain protection cap and objective covers.
** 10 Year Warranty**
|Objective Diameter||42 mm|
|Exit Pupil||4.2 mm|
|Field of View at 1000 m||108 m|
|Focusing System||Fast - Close Focus|
|Close Focus Range||1.9 m|
|Waterproof||Water pressure proof up to 3 m|
|Nitrogen filling:||by 2-way-valve technology|
|Temperature Range||-20°C to +80°C|
|Eyecups||Ergonomic twist-up eyecups|
|Rain Protection Cap||Yes|
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection